SubjectCarrot

Hi everyone! :)

Hello everyone I'm carrot it's nice to find a place like this for ketamine other than reddit, I have been extremely interested in ketamine for a long time and finally got myself a half gram of S ketamine, I have a lot of anxiety when it comes to trying new stuff so haven't got up the courage yet to try it but hoping to very soon! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SubjectCarrot said:

Hello everyone I'm carrot it's nice to find a place like this for ketamine other than reddit, I have been extremely interested in ketamine for a long time and finally got myself a half gram of S ketamine, I have a lot of anxiety when it comes to trying new stuff so haven't got up the courage yet to try it but hoping to very soon! 

yeah it is good some one has made a forum with information! reminds me of https://www.shroomery.org/ just abit more modern!

Welcome here! ketamine s-isomer is my favorite! If you have any questions i may be able to help, it has a quicker onset and a bigger punch than the R isomer

• Like 2