Sign in to follow this  
0yinbo

2-FDCK = Nothing like K

This stuff lasts longer and is about 10% the strength of real racemic ketamine. Costs about the same.

Pretty much a useless product. Only reason it even gets a mention is because so much k is heavily cut nowadays.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 5:09 AM, 0yinbo said:

This stuff lasts longer and is about 10% the strength of real racemic ketamine. Costs about the same.

Pretty much a useless product. Only reason it even gets a mention is because so much k is heavily cut nowadays.

I forgot to mention i have had 2fdck that was super strong im talking 0.025G would fuck you up and im not joking

On 8/5/2019 at 7:09 AM, Pickle said:

I forgot to mention i have had 2fdck that was super strong im talking 0.025G would fuck you up and im not joking

That just sounds like K :)

On 7/23/2019 at 9:09 PM, 0yinbo said:

Are you stupid? Dont spew this nonsense people will actually believe you and then take too much. 2-FDCK is way more potent than normal Ketamine. Your brain is just fried from all the ket youve done, which you prooved with ur post l m f a o

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ketapeta said:

Are you stupid? Dont spew this nonsense people will actually believe you and then take too much. 2-FDCK is way more potent than normal Ketamine. Your brain is just fried from all the ket youve done, which you prooved with ur post l m f a o

bruh keep it friendly!

On 8/7/2019 at 12:09 AM, 0yinbo said:

That just sounds like K 🙂

Not sure what 2fdck you have had but it is quite strong