Sign in to follow this  
Rick

DCK

There isn't a lot on the net about DCK though I have done some experimenting with it and can tell you its not something I recommend at all.

DCK in its uncut form and quality its really strong, I'm talking quarter point will fuck you up.

It doesn't really have any similar effects to ketamine, only one is the light head feeling apart from that its just a mind fuck you don't get that floaty feeling or the real dissociative feel. It does have some psychedelic effects mostly visual though nothing exciting.

It's really is nothing like ketamine.

And my opinion is its not worth trying.

Posted (edited)

I second this, my experience I took way too much by accident got line confused for something else stuck in a full hallucination loop for 2 hours with no real idea of what was happening finally managed to get myself to bed woke up 4 hours later and couldn't see straight split vision x10 and no depth perception at all, the effort lesson as time went on but lasted for 24 hours as the body can't brake it down to base very easily at all, just before the end of the 24 hour period I chucked up numerous because as the toxicity in my body was so high, not enjoyable at all don't recommend nothing like kety in my opinion as pickle also stated

Edited by Cheif
  • Like 1

pretty much I felt like this was just all of the unwanted side effects of k, for a longer period of time, with added nausea and no hole.